Blood Bowl is an ultra violent team sport, based on the Warhammer fantasy world. Build up your team with Orcs, Elves, Dwarfs and many other fantasy creatures before jumping into the bloodiest arenas!
Blood Bowl was originally created by Jervis Johnson and Games Workshop in 1987. The board game, a parody of the Warhammer world and American Football, met with success in the 80s and the 90s. The world's largest Tabletop Wargames company continues to sell the game's miniatures today. Also, its creator never stopped improving and enriching Blood Bowl's game system and universe with several rule changes.
Today, Blood Bowl remains very popular around the world thanks to a large community of players and numerous dedicated fansites. As for old Blood Bowl players, they have unforgettable memories of all the passionate games they used to play. Throughout the years, the original Blood Bowl game has earned a legendary status.
The game is a combination of a tactical game and a sports game The basics are extremely simple: two teams, one ball. The team that carries the ball into the opponent's end zone scores a touchdown, the team with the most touchdowns at the end of the game is the winner. However, it's how you decide to do this that makes things interesting, the ends justify the means! It's not just the players you have at your disposal either. You can bribe the referees to look the other way as you cripple or trample annoying opponents and hire illegal wizards to give you a hand directly from the crowd...Blood Bowl severely tests the finest tacticians' strategies
There are many races to accommodate every player's profile and even more strategies for experimenting. Winning a game requires a strong game-sense and a lot of self-control.
For the player's enjoyment, omnipresent humor and the use of spells, weapons, and other non-regulatory means place Blood Bowl outside of the classic sport simulation genre.
- 2 radically different game modes: Turn-based for a faithful adaptation of the board game, or Real-Time for intense and spectacular matches.
8 different races, each offering its own style of play: Humans, Orcs, Skaven, Dwarfs, Wood Elves, Goblins, Lizardmen and Chaos.
- Magnificent graphical rendering, literally giving life to the Blood Bowl miniatures!
- Take part in a full Blood Bowl campaign to win the 15 championship trophies and cups while developing your own team.
- Export your own team from a championship and play it in One-off matches or in multiplayer.
- Create your own online League and challenge other player and participate to online tournaments on the internet to rise your team on the top of the official online rankings!
- Get started easily and progressively using the in-game tutorial and 3 levels of difficulty.
|Product Type||Xbox 360 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|
|Developer||Cyanide/ Games Workshop|