The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Manufacturer's DescriptionReturn to magical Pinata Island in Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise. Unfortunately, not all is well on the island, as Professor Pester and his gang of Ruffians have wiped out Pinata Central's computer records, posing a threat to parties everywhere. Rebuild the computer database and thwart Professor Pester's evil plot by sending pinatas at full candiosity to parties all around the world. Build and maintain your pinata gardens - using your creativity and imagination to attract, trap, protect, train, and manage more than 100 different pinata species.
* Customize your garden and pinatas - Plant flowers, dig ponds, even place sand and snow in your garden to make exotic species of pinata feel at home. Buy objects to change the weather, or get new toys for your pinata. And nurture the thirty-two new species of pinata, including sour pinatas that infiltrate and wreak havoc in the garden. Choose to tame the sours, or feed them candy to keep them sweet.
* Play with a friend - Family members and friends can now share in the joy of creating a garden by plugging in an extra controller. The second player has access to all tools, actions, activities, and can help by collecting magic. It's an entirely new way to play.
* Play multiple game modes - Use the Player Guide System to master the fundamental aspects of the game. Then, try the Standard Mode where sour pinatas, feuding species, and limited money call for you to exercise problem solving and creativity to build and maintain your garden. Or enjoy Just for Fun Mode, which allows you to build a garden full of colorful creatures without worries.
* Experience Pinata Vision - Plug in an Xbox LIVE Vision camera and interact with the game through the use of printed cards featuring a unique barcode. Flash a pinata card up to the Vision camera, and the content will drop directly into the game.
* Show off to friends - Use the new photo mode to snap, print, and upload pictures of your unique garden or customized pinatas to show to friends. Photograph your pinata and turn it into a pinata card, then share it with your friends so they can scan it and put it into their own garden.
* Teach your pinatas tricks - Pinatas can perform dazzling tricks, if you teach them with the new trick stick tool. Watch as pinatas play together, perch on each other, and interact in new ways to make them even more appealing.
|Product Type||Xbox 360 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question