The official videogame of the Superbike World Championship is back in 2008 and lands on the next-gen consoles for the first time with brand new features and enhancements. Thanks to the XBox 360 hardware performance, the gameplay experience will be enriched in order to let players experience the world of superbikes in a compelling and immersive game.
It's 22 bikes rushing into the first corner and breaking at the same time. The game reflects that fast, furious, craziness of always being on the edge of falling over, crashing against an opponent or surviving the next bend. The player has the possibility to improve the performances of his bike, managing and tuning a lot of aspects like top speed, gear ratios, suspension stiffness and choosing the better set of tires for the single race. SBK-08 features stunning graphics and blisterngly fast gameplay.
- All the official Superbikes from the 2008 Championship
- 22 bikes and 22 riders simultaneously on the track
- 5 game modes: Instant Action, Quick Race, Race Weekend, Championship and Challenge
- Real time light and shadow effects
- Accurate physics model built on real data and validated with Superbike support
- New rider physics providing the most realistic rider behaviours
- In game realism with rider traction control and brake assist
- 2 rider profiles rider simulation and arcade All bikes are technically and visually accurate. Sounds are recorded from the real bikes
|Product Type||Xbox 360 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|