- Home /
- Painkiller: Hell & Damnation HD /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Evil has returned! Demonic powers are manifesting themselves as a myriad of dark creatures, fighting over the fates of imprisoned souls caught in Purgatory. Once again, it is up to Daniel Garner, in the unenviable position of being the Curse of Darkness and the Toy of Light, to fight his way past hordes of demons and fiends. Questions remainCan he stop the powerful creatures that stand in his way? Will he ever leave the hell of Purgatory and be reunited with his wife Catherine? Painkiller Hell & Damnation is a fast-paced, thrilling modern remake of an all-action shooter Classic!
- A modern remake of two Classic shooters, Painkiller and Painkiller: Battle Out Of Hell
- 14 adrenaline filled levels, including 4 Boss levels
- Over 30 of the nastiest, darkest creatures from Hell
- Devastating and unique arsenal of weapons that makes Sodom and Gomorra look like a birthday party for children
- Huge (literally) boss-fights
- Singleplayer and co-operative campaigns spread across 4 chapters; the entire Singleplayer campaign can be played by two players in co-op mode (Lan or online)
- Numerous Player vs. Player (PvP) and Player vs. Environment (PvE) Multiplayer modes: PvE- Coop, PvE- Survival, PvP- Duel, PvP- Deathmatch, PvP- Team Deathmatch, PvP- Capture the Flag
- The soundtrack is forged in the same furnace as the weapons: Heavy Metal!
- Powered by Unreal Engine 3
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Xbox 360 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||The Farm 51|
Buy PRE-OWNED $12.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $4.00
Buy NEW $24.95
Regular Price: $49.95
You Save: $25.00 (50%)
Buy PRE-OWNED $16.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $26.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $12.00
Buy NEW $19.95
Buy PRE-OWNED $8.00
Buy NEW $76.00
Regular Price: $89.95
You Save: $13.95 (16%)
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question