The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Manufacturer's DescriptionIn the game's seriously warped fantasy world, players will become the Overlord and get first-hand experience of how "absolute power corrupts absolutely". You could be a regular run-of-the-mill Overlord. However, with incredible power at your disposal and a team of evil-minded impish critters, the Minions, on hand to do your bidding, how will you resist the temptation to be wonderfully despotic?!
The Overlord has the power of concentrated badness right from the start and you'll know how much more of a total bad-ass you're becoming as the game tracks your 'corruption' throughout.
How corrupt you become depends on how you handle any given situation, your actions and how their consequences impact the game world. For example, if you and your minion horde dispose of a bunch of particularly nasty, violent Halflings that have overrun a once-peaceful village, the village's original peasant occupants will herald you as their liberator. Now each time you pass through, the peasants will welcome you as their new lord and protector, cheering your arrival and giving you offerings.
However, as an Overlord, it's worth seeing what more can be obtained from the peasants' gratitude. If you exert some proper feudal repression, they'll tremble and fall to their knees when you're in town. If you become truly mean, the poor peasants will resort to cowering in your presence, pray for their lives and even offer up their daughters in order to appease you...
* Intuitive control over a crowd of highly active, Gremlin-like critters. 'Minions' are used to perform a wide variety of tasks.
* A sharply written and unique story that parodies Lord of the Rings and puts the player in control of his kingdom
* The tower functions as the player's base. Its here that the player develops his power, and launches his strikes into the world
* Defeat the "seven fallen heroes". Forge loot from the battlefield into powerful weapons and armour. Recover objects to build your power. Impose your will on the populace
* Duration 12 to 14 hours for the main quests
* Skirmish Modes using levels derived from single player content
* Capture the Flag and Cooperative missions
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Xbox 360 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
Buy PRE-OWNED $34.00
Buy NEW $29.95
Regular Price: $69.95
You Save: $40.00 (57%)
Buy PRE-OWNED $18.00
Buy NEW $39.95
Regular Price: $119.95
You Save: $80.00 (67%)
Buy PRE-OWNED $16.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $22.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $42.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $22.00