- Home /
- Jumper: Griffin's Story /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Manufacturer's DescriptionJumpers, people with a genetic anomaly that enables them to teleport themselves instantaneously to anywhere on the globe, have existed for centuries. An age-old battle rages between the Jumpers and the Paladins, a clandestine organization set on eliminating them from the planet. The Jumper game extends the film's storyline, following Griffin, a battle-hardened Jumper determined to avenge the death of his parents at the hands of the Paladins. Griffin?s quest to find the killer spans exotic locales around the world.
* Jump Ability - Use your teleportation skills to ?Jump? within hand-to-hand combat range of an enemy to start dishing out devastating blows.
* Combos - Exciting and intense layered combo fighting system
* Finishing Moves - Instantly teleport enemies to exotic perilous locations to finish them.
* Enemy classes - Deeply ranked hierarchy of Paladin enemy types.
* Exotic Locales - 5 combat arenas set all around the world ? Colosseum, Griffin?s Desert Lair, Nepal, Tokyo Streets and Experimental Lab Facility
* Unlockable abilities - Unlockable skills and combos through gameplay.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Xbox 360 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||Red Tribe/ Collision Studios|
Buy PRE-OWNED $14.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $22.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $24.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $16.00
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question