Extreme Racing. Epic Scale. Fearsome Weather
Set to revolutionise multi-terrain racing with the largest environment ever created in race gaming, FUEL will present players with an astonishing no-boundaries playfield that's over 14,000 square kilometers in size. Creating the ultimate competitive go-anywhere racing experience, FUEL will have players competing across wildly different terrain and executing spectacular death-defying stunts as they race dozens of varied two and four-wheeled rides and explore this epic world on an unprecedented scale.
FUEL is set in an alternate present in which whole swathes of the globe have been ravaged by the effects of climate change brought on by decades of environmental abuse. Here oil prices have rocketed and yet a new breed of racing junkie takes to the wastelands, pitting their grungy home-tuned vehicles against each other in an all-new extreme sport as they compete to win fuel supplies. To triumph means travelling the wastelands to challenge the best; from the tsunami-wrecked pacific coast through the Nevada wastelands, including the Grand Canyon, up treacherous snow-capped mountains, thick forests, arid deserts, abandoned lakeside resorts and much more.
Bringing this vast, open ended landscape to life is a dynamic weather system with full day and night transitions, brilliant sunshine, torrential rain and everything in between, plus destructive tornados, sandstorms, thunderstorms, lightning strikes, and blizzards requiring mid-race strategy changes. Complete with the ability to go online to explore this massive world and compete in hundreds of multiplayer challenges, FUEL is coming in 2009!
- No boundaries racing: FUEL is a groundbreaking racing game without boundaries - on and off-road, two and four-wheeled vehicles race a massively diverse environment inspired by the most challenging real areas of the American wilderness. Experience exhilarating races in a huge range of vehicles, explore over 5,000 square miles of wildly different terrain from deep snow to arid river-beds, battle the elements and pull off spectacular stunts in epic world on an unprecedented scale.
- Vrooom with a view - In FUEL if you can see it you can drive to it. With a jaw-dropping draw distance of 40KM, there's never been a world so large to explore or so many striking vistas to discover. The entire game world is available for players to explore in free-roam and provides a challenging, compelling environment for FUEL's stunning race events.
- Dramatic, dynamic extreme weather - Set in an environmentally damaged fictional future, the game world is further brought to life with real-time extreme weather that includes blizzards, lashing rainstorms, lightening strikes, sandstorms and tornados that transform the terrain and affect vehicle performance creating a unique race experience.
- Choose your own route, win in your own style - With a huge range of vehicles, player choice lies at the heart of FUEL's action-packed races as players speed across huge swathes of diverse terrain, carving out on-the-fly routes to take the chequered flag. Roadsters reach extraordinary speeds on the asphalt, monster trucks steam-roller through forests and dirt-bikes scramble down mountainsides as gamers take on dangerous short-cuts, death-defying jumps and clatter through spectacular cross-over points in a beautifully realised wilderness.
- 5,000+ square miles inspired by wilderness - FUEL's world is created from the most compelling, diverse and striking areas of the North American wilderness, from the Utah badlands, to Yellowstone Park and Arizona. Recognisable landmarks, including Death Valley and Mount Rushmore, are modelled from satellite data and rendered beautiful by the game engine. The effects of accelerated global warming - from sandstorms, blizzards and brush fires to tsunamis and tornadoes - create uniquely unpredictable and spectacular races.
- Online multiplayer - The online and offline worlds become one with a fully-integrated multiplayer featuring hundreds of preset challenges and countless locations where friends or strangers can meet to show off their skills and their customised rides or set out to explore the world together.
|Product Type||Xbox 360 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|