- Home /
- Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
In Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard, videogame action hero Matt Hazard gets his chance to prove once and for all that he is the king of shooters when the new owner of mega game publisher, Marathon Megasoft, gives Matt his comeback role starring in a new title for next-gen consoles that pits him against all of his memorable foes from videogames past. In the world of Eat Lead, however, everything stops being a game and becomes reality when it is clear that someone is using the new game to bring about Matt's death once and for all. With only the mysterious QA to help him, Matt must fight against a legion of Marathon Megasoft catalogue of videogame characters to keep it from being Game Over forever.
- Award Winning Comedic Storyline Written by 2008 Writers Guild Award winner, Dave Ellis, Eat Lead is a side-splitting ingenious storyline and setting thats never been explored before in the shooter genre. Both Will Arnett and Neil Patrick Harris deliver perfectly timed punch lines that will make gamers laugh in hilarity with their solid voice performance as Matt Hazard and Wallace Wellesley.
- Spoofed Retro Characters Fight Back - Help classic videogame stars such as Master Chef and Captain Carpenter redeem their dignity against enemy foes like Sting Sniperscope and Sonny Tang and get to the bottom of why all these iconic characters worlds converge.
- Intense Combat Action - Attack enemies with everything from plasma rifles, to sniper rifles and old-west six shooters, the sniper rifle turret, or use a number of different interactive melee moves to help Matt destroy Wallys legion of back-catalogue videogame characters.
- Unique Level Design - An expansive level environment design reflects years of videogame history in a next-gen package including levels that are radically transformed via precisely timed hack effects to challenge Matt Hazard with new scenarios throughout each battle.
- Strategic Point-and-Cover System - Eat Lead uses a strategic point and cover system that allows gamers to go far beyond simply hiding behind walls when they can move up to, over, between, and around any cover objects with a fluidity never before seen in a game.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Xbox 360 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
Buy PRE-OWNED $12.00
Buy NEW $24.95
Regular Price: $49.95
You Save: $25.00 (50%)
Buy NEW $19.95
Buy NEW $76.00
Regular Price: $89.95
You Save: $13.95 (16%)
Buy PRE-OWNED $8.00