- Home /
- Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Don't Mess With The McCalls
Developed by Techland, Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is the prequel to the critically acclaimed Wild West action shooter Call of Juarez. The game mixes an intense and active gameplay through powerful shooting mechanics, a unique and refreshing setting, a strong and mature storyline and innovative multiplayer features.
- Deadly Gun Slinging - Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood offers a visceral shooting experience, immersive action, and a wide variety of weapons from heavy caliber canons to machine guns and various pistols for face-to-face duels.
- Wildest West Atmosphere - Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood depicts the West in all its ruthlessness and violence. As the McCall brothers, players will face the fiercest scum, driven by greed & moral disregard. Using horses, canoes, and wagons, they will fight their way through the deadliest lands of the West.
- Brothers Specific Gameplay - At the beginning of most missions, players can choose to embody either Ray or Thomas. Ray is bad-ass, strong with dual guns at short range, while Thomas can climb with his lasso is deadly with the rifle at long distance.
- Innovative Western-themed Multiplayer - Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood introduces a Bounty system, which sees the players increase the bounty on their head with more kills. The game also features objectives-driven, team based missions that let players relive the most famous scenes of the Wild West.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Xbox 360 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
Buy PRE-OWNED $16.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $8.00
Buy NEW $19.95
Buy PRE-OWNED $26.00
Buy NEW $24.95
Regular Price: $49.95
You Save: $25.00 (50%)
Buy PRE-OWNED $12.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $28.00
Buy NEW $76.00
Regular Price: $89.95
You Save: $13.95 (16%)
Buy NEW $9.95
Regular Price: $29.95
You Save: $20.00 (67%)