Being Bad Never Felt So Good
A witch with powers beyond the comprehension of mere mortals, Bayonetta faces-off against countless angelic enemies, many reaching epic proportions, in a game of 100 percent pure, unadulterated all-out action. Outlandish finishing moves are performed with balletic grace as Bayonetta flows from one fight to another. With magnificent over-the-top action taking place in stages that are a veritable theme park of exciting attractions, Bayonetta pushes the limits of the action genre, bringing to life its fast-paced, dynamic climax combat.
The original Devil May Cry redefined action games with a stylish flair that's now become an expected standard in the genre. Now, DMC director, Hideki Kamiya returns with Bayonetta to raise the bar into the stratosphere once again!
- Groundbreaking Gameplay - Bayonetta, the game, is all about action. From the controls to the finishing moves, Bayonetta is positioned to be about pure action gameplay
- Hair - Her hair serves as the basis of her costume and also her attacks and powers. These manifest in different ways:
- Wicked Weave attacks - By pulling off the right combos (illustrated by the loading screens), you'll summon large demon fists and feet to punctuate the combos. Great for fighting bosses and large groups of enemies
- Torture Attacks - Unleash gruesome devices such as the Iron Maiden, Guillotine and more to finish off enemies and send them to hell by charging your Magic gauge.
- Climax attacks -To eliminate the upper ranks of her foes, Bayonetta's hair serves as a magical conduit to summon demonic beasts.
- Interchangeable Weapons:
- Upgradeable weapons - In addition to her four enchanted guns called Scarborough Fair, she can unlock an array of weapons from shotguns, bazookas and fiery claws
- Enemy weapons - Bayonetta can also battle with a variety of other weapons retrieved from fallen enemies
- Beast Within - Bayonetta calls upon primal forces, transforming into various beasts (Panthers, etc.) according to the situation.
|Product Type||Xbox 360 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|