Set in the near future, the Battlefield: Bad Company single-player campaign drops gamers into a dramatic Eurasian conflict. As part of a squad of four soldiers, players risk it all to go AWOL on a personal quest for riches and revenge. Featuring a dramatic storyline flavored with dark humor, Battlefield: Bad Company leads gamers far from the traditional frontlines on a wild ride with a group of renegade soldiers who decide that sometimes the gratitude of a nation just isnt enough.
- Something Worth Fighting For - Join a wayward band of soldiers in an incredibly deep single-player campaign loaded with attitude. All bets are off when you and your brothers-in-arms give yourselves a new mission and risk everything for personal gain.
- War, Your Way - In-game environments are 90 percent destructible, meaning that any structure can be virtually demolished. Shape the battlefield to match your play style - the possibilities are literally endless.
- New Vehicles, Weapons, and Toys - Land, air, or sea, dozens of new tools are waiting for explosive experimentation. You have all the building blocks you need to get creative and reinvent the whole concept of "Battlefield moments".
- Raising the Bar for Next Gen - Battlefield: Bad Company is the first game built from the ground up for next-generation consoles using DICE's bleeding-edge Frostbite game engine, delivering unrivaled graphics, effects, and gameplay and stunning HDR sound.
- Genre-Defining Multiplayer - Up to 24 players can wage war online* in a world designed to take full advantage of the game’s massively destructible environments. Plus, go for the gold in a brand-new multiplayer mode!
- True "Through the Gun" Experience - DICE applies its famous attention to detail to the act of firing a weapon. Dozens of subtle changes to the FPS formula add up to a vastly improved shooting experience.
|Product Type||Xbox 360 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|