The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Welcome To The Madhouse
Descend into the core of the criminally insane as The Joker launches his most diabolical plot ever. The inmates of Arkham have been set free - and it's up to Batman to bring order to the chaos and take back the Asylum. Explore the depths of this never-before seen island as you experience the darkest journey of Batman's life.
With the Joker himself fronting the revolt, Batman will be facing his greatest foes, including Bane, Scarecrow, Killer Croc and Harley Quinn. The Dark Knight won't be without backup, though, with both Commissioner Gordon and Oracle lending support throughout.
Batman - Arkham Asylum is sure to satisfy long-time fans with a story by Detective Comics and Batman: The Animated Series scribe, Paul Dini, with character and art design being handled by the team at Wildstorm Studios. Reprising their iconic roles from Batman: TAS will be Kevin Conroy as Batman and Mark Hamill as the Joker, ensuring the characters sound exactly the way fans know they should!
- Utilize the unique FreeFlow combat system to chain together unlimited combos seamlessly and battle with huge groups of The Joker's henchmen in brutal melee brawls
- Investigate as Batman, the world's greatest detective, by solving intricate puzzles with the help of cutting edge forensic tools including x-ray scanning, fingerprint scans, 'Amido Black' spray and a pheromone tracker
- Face off against Gotham's greatest villains including The Joker, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Bane and Killer Croc
- Become the Invisible Predator with Batman's fear takedowns and unique vantage point system to move without being seen and hunt enemies
- Choose multiple takedown methods, including swooping from the sky and smashing through walls, and use the predator camera get a closer look at the action.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Xbox 360 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Publisher||Eidos Interactive/ Warner Bros|
Buy PRE-OWNED $22.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $14.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $14.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $26.00