- Home /
- Alan Wake Collector's Edition /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
In Darkness, Fight With Light
In this long-awaited exclusive Xbox 360 title, fill the shoes of one Alan Wake, a man who makes his living from the terror of others as a best-selling suspense novelist. Trapped in the deceptively peaceful Washington town of Bright Falls, where he came to escape the trauma of losing his fiancÃ©e, Alan must piece together a mystery to prevent himself from being trapped inside a nightmarish world forever.
An intense psychological thriller from Remedy, the creators of Max Payne, Alan Wake looks to raise the bar for future games, creating a true cinematic experience. Explore an expansive world filled with missions, unique puzzles, intense combat, and horrifying enemies. Dig into a twisting and multi-layered story filled with suspense, engaging characters, and shocking revelations.
The Alan Wake Collector's Edition is contained in quality packaging designed to resemble a hardcover book and contains:
- Unique artwork on game disc
- Exclusive in-game audio commentary and hints by developers, Remedy
- The Alan Wake Files a 144pg book that includes a short story written by Alan Wake and compiles the FBI dossiers investigating the events in Bright Falls
- Exclusive bonus disc with special content
- Exclusive Xbox 360 Theme & Avatar
- PDLC #1 Token
- Video Documentaries /Behind the Scenes (The Theme of Alan Wake, The World of Bright Falls,The People of Bright Falls, Alans Missions)
- Exclusive audio disc with soundtrack and score
- Intense psychological thriller - Alan Wake delivers a deeply psychological and finely crafted plot that raises the bar for storytelling in video games. The riveting story of Alan Wake is propelled by a movie-like atmosphere, compelling situations, memorable characters, and real-time pacing. Remedy has a record of creating and developing games with unique cinematic presentation and exceptionally high production values.
- Light as a combat element - As Wake journeys deeper into the mystery of Bright Falls, the shadows close in around him. When darkness descends, light becomes his only ally as he fights his way to daybreak. This poses a severe problem for Alan Wake since his enemies seemingly gain strength from the shadows, and before long, light itself becomes his greatest ally. Players must skillfully combine their use of light with more conventional weapons to stand a chance.
- Realistic, interactive environment - Set in the town of Bright Falls, the hyper-detailed environments of the Pacific Northwest play an important role, as even the change in daylight and weather will profoundly affect the characters and enemies in Alan Wake. The game's advanced rendering engine provides amazingly realistic environments that bring this world to detailed life-from the lush forest of evergreen trees to the quaint small-town buildings and streets. The world of Alan Wake is alive and real.
- Episodic narrative - The mission-based structure of Alan Wake creates an episodic narrative similar to a deeply structured dramatic television series, such as Twin Peaks and X-Files. As the episodes progress, gameplay evolves to introduce new elements and characters, escalating the level of threat and action in the game.
|Product Type||Xbox 360 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.6000|
Buy PRE-OWNED $22.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $8.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $12.00
Buy NEW $9.95
Regular Price: $29.95
You Save: $20.00 (67%)
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question