The Xbox One Stereo Headset will offer a premium audio experience for both game and chat audio. Offering a full-range (20Hz - 20kHz) audio spectrum to ensure fans can enjoy the deepest bass and the clearest high frequencies, the Stereo Headset will also feature a unidirectional microphone for clear voice capture and over-the-ear speakers to keep you comfortable during long sessions with your Xbox One. The Xbox One Stereo Headset will ship with a detachable Stereo Headset Adapter that puts all of the audio controls right at your fingertips. You can balance the game and chat audio levels to hear just what you want, control the master volume, and mute the microphone each with the touch of a button.*For use with stereo headsets with 3.5mm audio jack, or Xbox 360 gaming headsets with 2.5mm chat cable. Game audio available in stereo headsets by connecting directly to Xbox One via optical cable or TV via RCA cables (cables not included). Additional requirements may apply for full functionality, see xbox.com/xboxone/compatibleheadsets. Voice chat requires Xbox Live; in-game requires Xbox Live Gold (sold separately).
- Premium audio experience for both game and chat audio.*
- Full range audio spectrum (20Hz-20kHz) for deep bass, all the way to crystal-clear high frequencies.
- Unidirectional microphone for clear voice capture.
- Over-the-ear speakers for a comfortable fit during long gaming sessions.
- Boom microphone can fold up and out of your way when not in use
- Includes detachable Stereo Headset Adapter that puts the audio controls at your fingertips including volume up/down, microphone mute, and independent control of game and chat audio levels.
- Easy to set up: No complex wires to your console. Wired only to the Wireless Controller.
In The Box
- Stereo Headset Adapter
- 2.5mm to 3.5mm audio jack adapter
- USB Cable