The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Collector's Edition Includes:
- Half Scale Replica of Snake's Bionic Arm
- Collectible SteelBook
- Behind the Scenes Documentary & Trailers Blu-Ray Disc
- Exclusive Packaging
Downloadable Content (Single Player):
- Windurger S333 Combat Special Revolver
- Adam-ska Special Handgun
- Maschinen Aktische Pistole 5 Weiss Special Handgun
- Rasp Short-Barreled Shotgun (Gold)
- 4x Personal Ballistic Shields (Olive Drab, Silver, White & Gold)
- 3x Cardboard Boxes (Rocky Terrain, All-Purpose Dryland & Wetland)
- 4x Snake Camouflage Fatigue Costumes (Black Ocelot, Gray Urban, Blue Urban & All-Purpose Dryland)
- Venom Snake Emblem
Downloadable Content (Metal Gear Online):
- Metal Gear Online XP Boost
- Metal Gear Rex Helmet
- AM MRS-4 Assault Rifle (Gold)
- WU S. Pistol (Gold)
Development powerhouse, Kojima Productions, continues forth the 'METAL GEAR SOLID V Experience' with the latest chapter, METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Phantom Pain. Ushering in a new era for the franchise with cutting-edge technology powered by the Fox Engine, MGSV: The Phantom Pain, will provide players a first-rate gaming experience as they are offered tactical freedom to carry out open-world missions.
Taking place nine years after the events of MGSV: Ground Zeroes and the fall of Mother Base, Snake a.k.a. Big Boss, awakes from a near decade-long coma. The game resumes the story in 1984, with the Cold War still as the backdrop, which continues to shape a global crisis. Snake's journey takes him into a world where he is driven by a need for revenge and the pursuit of a shadow group, XOF.
Hideo Kojima, head of Kojima Productions, continues to ambitiously explore mature themes such as the psychology of warfare and the atrocities that result from those that engage in its vicious cycle. One of the most anticipated games of the year with its open-world design, photorealistic visual fidelity and feature-rich game design, MGSV: The Phantom Pain will leave its mark as one of the hallmarks in the gaming industry for its cinematic storytelling, heavy themes, and immersive tactical gameplay.
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- Open-World game design allowing players ultimate freedom on how to approach missions and overall game progression
- Fox Engine delivers photorealistic graphics, thoughtful game design and true new-generation game production quality
- Online connectivity that carries the experience beyond the consoles to other devices to augment the overall functionality and access to the game
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Xbox One Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||1.0000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question