The airport Lugano is a small international Swiss airport in the canton Tecino. Its location is between the three towns of Agno, Muzzano and Bioggio. The fascinating part of this airport is surely the breathtaking approach, probably one of the most beautiful approaches in the world. Landing on 01 takes you across the picturesque Lake of Lugano where you get the most out of the reflection and shadowing techniques in X-Plane 10 Global.
The most frequent aircraft in Lugano is the Saab 2000 operated by Darwin Airlines offering Code-Share flights with Alitalia to destinations like Rome, Cagliari and Olbia. The most important route though is the flight to Zurich for Swiss International Airlines.
2010 saw the airport handling more than 170.000 passengers taking off from the 1.350 m long runway.
- Highly detailed airport scenery of Lugano for X-Plane 10
- High resolution photo textures for the 3-D models
- All airport buildings as they are in real life
- New vegetation details with approx 20.000 grass polygons
- Night lighting in real time
- Sloped runway
- Manual and charts
X-Plane 10 Airport Lugano Add-On Requires X-Plane 10 to Play
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: 3 GHz, multi-core CPU (or, even better, multiple processors)
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- HDD Space: 200 MB Free Space
- Graphics: 512 MB of VRAM
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|