Worms: A Space Oddity is the "Worms" experience re-imagined for Wii. Retaining the classic turn-based gameplay, stylized environments and humor synonymous with the brand, Worms: A Space Oddity brings players closer to the game than ever before. Taking advantage of the Wii controller with a redesigned control scheme, players will launch attacks with unique Worms weaponry via a wide range of gesture based maneuvers. Now everyone can join in the all-new single and multiplayer experiences, enjoy a host of new party games and take on friends in classic Worms matches. With an enhanced visual style, new environments, intuitive controls and even more customization options, it has never been easier to pick up a Worms title and join in the wormy fun!
- A more casual experience - With a more intuitively controlled weapon set, shorter game times and a plethora of handy on-screen hints, Worms fans and newcomers alike can join in on the fun.
- In-game help system - A redesigned interface makes sure that on-screen prompts are never far away so the player will never be at a loss as to how to control the worms and fire the different weapons.
- New art direction - The embossed 3D cardboard cut-out look is a brand new style for the Worms universe and embraces the traditional drawn look with a style that better fits the softer image of the Wii.
- New environmental settings - The worms battle across six fictional planets, each with its own distinct look.
- Environment specific parameters and global events - Each planet has its own parameters and events that set them apart from each another. Each planet poses a completely different challenge for players.
- Weapons fired with gestures - All weapons found in the game are fired by the use of various gestures with the Wii Remote. Some weapons can also be fired with varying degrees of power - the more work the player puts in when firing the weapon the more benefit they see in the on-screen action.
- Single-player experience - The player has a brand new set of single-player missions to attempt, each including a mix of death-matches, puzzles and brand new mini-games. For the first time in a Worms game, progression through the missions is much more open, with the player having a say in the path they take through the game.
- Reward system - As progress is made through the single-player game, the player is rewarded with a number of items including extra elements to customise their worm with.
- Multiplayer experience - Increased emphasis is placed on the social multiplayer aspects of Worms with shorter game times and party games, making the game easy for anyone to pick up and play.
- Menu system controlled entirely with remote - The game's menu system is designed from the ground up for the Wii and can be controlled entirely with the remote's pointer functionality.
- Customisation - The player is able to change the appearance of their worm with numerous customizable options.
- Customisable landscapes - With a user-friendly set of editors, players can create their own landscapes, which can be used in the main game.
|Product Type||P/O Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|