Scribblenauts is back with Scribblenauts Unlimited for the WiiU, featuring more expansive gameplay and setting no limits on how theplayer uses his or her imagination within the game. The Wii U versionalso opens the creative gameplay up to others in the family asScribblenauts Unlimited can also be cooperatively played together inlocal multiplayer.
Created and developed by 5TH Cell, Scribblenauts Unlimited features ahuge side-scrolling open world with new, high-definition hand-drawnscenery and objects where players can help the games hero, Maxwell,solve robust puzzles and challenges by summoning any object they canimagine. Players now have the ability to create their own originalobjects, assign unique properties, and share them with other playersonline to be used in game or further modified as they like! And for thefirst time, learn the backstory about Maxwells parents, his twin sisterLily, and how he got his magical notepad.
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- All-New Unbound World: Explore an open universe consistingof 41 levels with 50+ starites and 500+ starite shards accounting for20+ hours of gameplay, and unlimited hours using every level as aplayground.
- Object Creation and Sharing: Not impressed by an angry,polka-dotted shark”? How about a zombie, roboticskateshark” that breathes fire? It's all possible with thenew object creator. Use them in your game to solve puzzles and sharethem online with your friends, while modifying their own creation toyour liking.
- Object Library: Store previously summoned objects and yourown creations in Maxwell's magic backpack for easy access and futureuse.
- Multiplayer Mode: Play with a friend! Drop in using a WiiRemote and take control of any object in game.
- Merit Board: Each world comes with a comprehensive list ofhints, including the new Starite Vision helper highlighting all nearbystarites and starite shards.
- HD Graphics: The game features beautiful high-definitionhand-drawn scenery and objects.
|Product Type||Wii U Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|