The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Ninja Gaiden 3 offers for the first time a look at the world
through Hayabusa's eyes, showing what drives him to fight, and kill. At
the center of the conflict this time around is a masked man whose
motivations and goals are unclear. Through mysterious powers, he
changes Hayabusa -- and the lines between hero and villain, good and
evil, are blurred forever.
Featuring a new story, new gameplay and new modes, Ninja Gaiden 3 marks a new direction in this fan-favorite franchise. Team Ninja aims to change the way fans think about ninja and Hayabusa in this game, and promise that they’ll know what it feels like to "cut someone down" through their experiences in the game.
And in this "Razor's Edge" recut of the game, the female ninja Ayane joins the battle as a new playable character in her own exclusive chapters within story mode. With more weapons and Ninpo types, a new character progression system, a redesigned battle system, a new character, two-player online co-op game play using Ryu and Ayane, and the return of dismemberment, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge improves upon the original Ninja Gaiden 3 in every way and offers Wii U exclusive features and functionalities.
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- New Playable Character: Ayane -- Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge adds a new playable character: the female ninja, Ayane, who will be available in her own exclusive new chapters within the story mode.
- Chapter Challenge Mode -- In this separate mode, players can progress through any of the chapters in the story mode using either Ryu Hayabusa or Ayane.
- Online Co-op Multiplayer mode with Ryu and Ayane -- In addition to an up to eight-player multiplayer battle mode, the game now offers Ryu and Ayane as playable characters in the two-player online co-op multiplayer mode.
- Unique Wii U controls -- During single-player mode, players can enjoy faster and more fluid action by using the touch screen of the Wii U GamePad controller to select weapons, execute Ninpo or see the combo chart.
- New Weapons and Ninpo Types -- Exclusive to the Wii U version, the game includes six weapon types and three Ninpo types for Ryu Hayabusa, allowing for greater game-play variation and deeper strategy. Ayane also comes with her own set of weapons and Ninpo types.
- Character/Weapon Progression System -- Using the Karma points earned during game play, players can now upgrade their weapons and Ninpo, earn new moves and increase the character HP level.
- Faster, More Intense Battles -- Improved enemy AI, the return of dismemberment, as well as new enemy types and battle areas have been added for greater variety in battles and increased replay value.
|EAN||Does not apply|
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Wii U Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question