- Home /
- Game & Wario /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Wario and the Diamond City gang are back in a collection of all-new games that show off the versatility and unique capabilities of the Wii U console. Using only the Wii U GamePad, up to five players can take turns competing in games filled with the eccentric spirit of the WarioWare series. The varied games on offer in Game & Wario each use the GamePad in unique and surprising ways.
In 'Single Player', there are twelve games to enjoy that turn your GamePad into a variety of different objects for different gameplay challenges: use it as a camera, a bow that looses arrows into the TV image, or as a method to steer a skier to the disco, amongst others!
Players can also try their luck with 'CHICK-N-WIN', the chicken-shaped contraption that lays surprise-filled capsules, and get one of over 200 weird and wonderful toys to play with; each one showcasing something fun or eccentric you can do with your GamePad.
Game & Wario also unveils a new twist on playing with others on Wii U: using only the GamePad you can share the fun with friends or family (up to 5 players).
- All single- and multiplayer games in Game & Wario are designed to use the GamePad controller in creative and different ways. Some of the entertaining games include:
- PIRATES – In this clever take on rhythm games, players can look into a whole new world using the GamePad. Players can look left, right, and even above them to block arrows fired from a pirate ship using the GamePad as a shield.
- GAMER – Remember the thrill of playing video games past bedtime and trying not to get caught by mom? Players can relive their childhood with Gamer, where they need to play classic WarioWare microgames on the GamePad, while also keeping an eye out for mom on the main TV. When mom is close, a few quick button presses on the GamePad will help players pretend they are asleep, or else the game ends if they’re caught by mom. It’s the video game equivalent of patting your head and rubbing your stomach at the same time.
- SHUTTER– In this game, players try to spot a list of targeted suspects or actors on the TV, then zoom in and take pictures of suspects using the Wii U GamePad as a camera.
- DISCO – While each holding one side of the GamePad, two players alternate tapping the touch screen to battle each other in a fun disco competition, with a variety of different music.
- The trademark humor and quirkiness of the fan-favorite WarioWare games make a return in Game & Wario, as well as many of the same Diamond City characters like Jimmy T. and Mona.
- Clearing stages will earn players special tokens that can be used in a wacky chicken-themed capsule machine called the CLUCK-A-POP. These capsules contain in-game prizes and various microgames that players can have fun with.
- Miiverse Sketch is a whole new mode in which players try to draw words that have been suggested on the Game & Wario Miiverse community. The sketch is then automatically uploaded to the Miiverse community, and with enough votes, the sketch has a higher possibility of being featured in the in-game gallery of other players.
|Product Type||Wii U Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question