- Home /
- We Cheer /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Manufacturer's DescriptionClap Your Hands! Stomp Your Feet!
We Cheer brings the excitement and fun of cheerleading to the Wii Console. Use your Wii Remote(s) as pom-poms and get ready to show your team spirit while you kick, jump, flip, spin and dance to the rhythm of the hottest music from the past and present. Master your moves with precision and timing, and get ready to beat the other squads to claim the #1 spot in the championship. Bring it on!
* Hit Songs - Dance and cheer to 30 smash hits from the hottest artists of the past, present and future. With an endless variety of music genres to choose from - rock, hip hop, dance or even disco, there is something for everyone to groove to!
* Endless Character Customization - Create your ultimate cheerleader by customizing her with the perfect competition outfit. Choose from a variety of tops, bottoms, shoes and more that will make your cheerleader look super cute and ready to perform her best on stage
* Engaging Modes - Choose a mode that suits your mood. Burn some calories in Exercise Mode, compete for the Captain position in 2-player Campaign Mode, or play with up to 4 players in Party Mode and show everyone who is #1 on the team!
* Real Active Gameplay - Get totally immersed in the competition, using your entire body. to spin, kick, jump and dance to various choreographed routines. Not only can you cheer and dance, you can also recruit new squad members, unlock new teammates, outfits, songs and more!
* Virtual Pom Poms - Use 2 Wii Remotes as virtual pom-poms to create an authentic cheerleading experience. Follow the trace lines that are on the screen to choreographed routines, utilizing a full range of arm and body movements such as spins and twists.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question