- Home /
- Tenchu: Shadow Assassins /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins uses the Wii Remote to fight, dash, jump and kill like a true ninja. Players will continue the saga of Rikimaru and Ayame, elite ninjas who must use their lethal skills to keep the peace in feudal Japan. Playing as both stealthy Rikimaru and aggressive and acrobatic Ayame, players will fight their way through more than 10 missions and 50 side quests and experience the thrilling adventure of being the ultimate ninja.
- For the 1st time on Wii - Kill your targets by using over 15 historically accurate ninja weapons, each with its own unique Wii motion.
- Master the art of death:
- Fight as both Rikimaru and Ayame. Rikimaru is stealthy and silent, while Ayame is aggressive and acrobatic.
- Move silently and use your environment as a camouflage to sneak in behind your targets and accomplish your missions.
- Experience a new level of realism:
- Explore the highly detailed maps of feudal Japan and interact with your environment.
- Over 15 missions and side quests allow for hours of immersive gameplay in a world of fierce combat.
- Unlock hidden levels by collecting special artefacts during your epic adventure.
- Use the Wii Remote for a complete ninja experience:
- Use the Wii Remote as a katana to defeat your enemies in fierce duals.
- Dash, jump, attack, and toss projectiles using your Wii Remote to complete your missions.
- Use up to 13 different types of context sensitive killing moves.
Wii Remote & Nunchuk required for each player.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question