The Vs. Series Returns In An All-New Battle!
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars pairs well-known characters from Capcom's roster of games with some of Japan's most beloved characters from anime powerhouse Tatsunoko Production. From Capcom's 30-year history comes characters the Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, Mega Man Legends and other franchises. Tatsunoko's near half-century of Japanese animation excellence is represented by such charactes as cybernetic warrior Casshan and comedic action hero Yatterman No. 1. All together, there are more than 20 colorful combatants to choose from in order to form the ultimate tag team combination.
Gameplay will instantly set fighting game fans' fingers twitching, combining elements from Capcom games like Street Fighter and previous entries in the VS series. Players choose from the combined roster of fighters to create their favourite two man/woman/cyborg/robot tag team, rotating on the fly between the two players throughout the course of each match. Those new to the genre will appreciate the game's bright visual style and simplified four-button fighting controls. Hardcore Capcom fighting fans will dig in to the game's depth, uncovering huge Aerial Rave combos and unique Variable Assists, gorgeous Ultimate Hyper Combos, and Variable Combinations that combine the capabilities of two members of the player's tag-team to unleash huge damage.
- More than 20 fan-favorite characters to choose from, all from the Tatsunoko and Capcom universes here to face-off in this stylish 2D fighter
- Tag-team battles and customized two-character fighting techniques produce a wild, dazzling spectacle
- Four battle modes include Friend, Rival, Free and Ranked Battles
- Match-ups are not restricted to just "Friends"
- Earn Points and Titles (for Title Creation) for all to see
- All-new VS gameplay mechanics creates a new way for fans to return to the series
- More than 20 Mini-game provide additional multiplayer fun
- Enhanced control schemes offer a simplified control scheme option and allow use of the Classic Controller and Gamecube Controller
Wii Remote & Nunchuk, Classic Controller or Gamecube Controller required for each player
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|