- Home /
- Super Smash Bros Brawl /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
The superlative, smash hit beat 'em up Super Smash Bros. comes to Wii in the shape of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. The first Super Smash Bros. for Wii is an action packed fighting game that includes more moves, more levels, online battles, Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, a variety of control options, a host of playable characters, and even an adventure mode that's a full game in itself!
Featuring all your favourite Nintendo characters; from Mario and Link to Donkey Kong and Pikachu, Super Smash Bros. Brawl invites you to be part of an epic royal rumble that is always guaranteed to end in chaos.
Added to the roster of famous faces this time around are Meta Knight, the sword-wielding nemesis of Kirby; Pit the angelic archer from Kid Icarus; Zero Suit Samus, the Metroid heroine minus her versatile armour; and Wario; who boasts a noxious attack of truly gastronomic proportions! Also sneaking into the line-up are small screen legends Solid Snake from the Metal Gear series and a certain blue hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog with an old score to settle!
- Battle it out with dozens of legendary characters, including Mario, Samus, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Solid Snake, Meta Knight, Kirby, Pikachu, Zero Suit Samus, Link, Zelda, Pit and Wario, to name just a few. Anyone and anything from a Nintendo universe could appear in this game in one form or another.
- Brawl online and challenge friends or foes from around the world. For the first time, this celebrated series is going Wi-Fi, allowing up to four players to brawl, no matter where they may be. Not only can you brawl with friends or strangers, but you can also send custom-made stages or screenshots to pals.
- Customise and create your own levels then send them to friends via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
- With limitless customising options, items and weapons that boggle the mind and a wealth of modes, this game has truly infinite replayability.
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl features a sprawling adventure mode called "The Subspace Emissary" that's a full game in and of itself. Players jump and brawl their way through enemy-packed side-scrolling levels, meeting up with other characters, watching incredible cinematics and taking on massive bosses. It can even be played by two players cooperatively.
- Anything from a Nintendo game could conceivably be in this game, whether it's a musical score, an obscure item or a character that shows up to help the fighters.
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl is eminently customisable, so players can choose the frequency of items appearing, adjust musical scores and basically play the game however they'd like. Items range from baseball bats to proximity mines to Poke Balls to Assist Trophies, which spawn characters like Hammer Bros. and Sim City's Dr. Wright to attack others.
Wii Remote or Gamecube controller required for each player. Nunchuk or Classic Controller optional, but recommended
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||Nintendo/ Game Arts|
Buy PRE-OWNED $15.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $14.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $20.00
Buy NEW $49.95
Buy PRE-OWNED $22.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $44.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $7.00
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question