Unleash The Power Of The Force
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for Wii gives Star Wars fans the unique chance to live out their Jedi fantasies by wielding the Wii Remote as a lightsaber while using the Nunchuk controller to torment foes with their Force powers.
The Force Unleashed casts players as Darth Vader's "Secret Apprentice" and promises to unveil new revelations about the Star Wars galaxy. The game's expansive story is set during the largely unexplored era between Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. In it, players will assist the iconic villain in his quest to rid the universe of Jedi - and face decisions that could change the course of their destiny.
Unleash the force in the Wii exclusive duel mode in which players can compete head-to-head with their friends to determine the ultimate Jedi master.
The Star Wars saga will continue in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, a videogame developed by LucasArts, which promises to unveil new revelations about the Star Wars galaxy. The expansive story, created under direction from George Lucas, is set during the largely unexplored era between Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. In it, players will assist the iconic villain in his quest to rid the universe of Jedi - and face decisions that could change the course of their destiny.
- Discover the untold story of Darth Vader's Secret Apprentice in the next chapter of the Star Wars Saga set between Episode III and Episode IV of the movie series.
- Unleash and upgrade the Secret Apprentice's four core Force powers - Force push, grip, repulse and lightning - throughout the course of the game, and combine them for ultra-destructive, never-before-seen combos.
- Examples of unleashing the Force in ways never thought possible: The Secret Apprentice won't just Force push enemies into walls - he'll Force push enemies through walls. The Secret Apprentice won't just Force grip foes to throw them aside - he'll Force grip them in midair, zap them with lightning, then drop them to the ground to explode like a bomb.
- In addition to new adversaries created just for the game, such as fugitive Jedi and Force-sensitive Felucians, players will also confront and associate with familiar faces from the Star Wars films, including Darth Vader.
- Visit locations such as Episode III's Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk and the floral Felucia, the junk planet Raxus Prime, plus an Imperial TIE fighter construction facility.
- The devastating power of the Force is in your hands - Unleash Force powers with the push of the Nunchuk and wield your lightsaber with a swing of the Wii remote! Feel connected to the Force like never before with easy-to-use controls for players of all skill levels.
- Battle a friend in Duel Mode, where two players engage each other in the ultimate Force battle. Select from 27 characters and 9 iconic levels from the Star wars univers, including arenas from The Force Unleashed, the six classic Star Wars movies and the expanded universe.
- Explore five all-new missions and meet brand new characters not available on the next-generation platforms, designed to give players added insight into the Secret Apprentice and his dark motives. Experience epic battles in levels like the Jedi Trials on Coruscant, as well as face-off against enemies never seen before in a Star Wars game.
- From Australia's own Krome Studios!
Wii Remote & Nunchuk required for each player
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|