Wii Sports offers five distinct sports experiences, each using the Wii Remote to provide a natural, intuitive and realistic feel. Players use their own Mii caricatures in the game and play them against their friends' Miis for a more personalised experience. As players improve, their Miis ' skill levels will increase, so they can see exactly how much better they've become.
- Tennis (1-4 players) - Players grab the controller like a racket and swing – the game will register forehands, backhands, volleys, lobs, slices, spin and power depending on how fast the user swings and at what angle. Don't worry about moving around the court to get to the ball – the game automatically moves players into position.
- Baseball (1-2 players) - Players grip the Wii Remote like a bat and swat fastballs out of the park, or fire a fastball over the plate with a flick of their wrist. Timing and bat speed will make all the difference between going yard and whiffing, so keep an eye on the ball and swing for the fences. In the two-player game, one player pitches and the other bats – all fielding and running is automatic, so that players can focus on the action.
- Golf (1-4 players) - Step up to the tee, hold the controller like a golf club and swing naturally to smack the ball onto the green. The harder players swing the club, the farther the ball will fly, so be sure to take some practice swings before going for the pin. After reaching the green, line up putts carefully, practice the stroke and try to hole out.
- Bowling (1-4 players) - Players raise the Wii Remote in their hands just like a bowling ball, then swing their arms to roll the ball. The speed of the swing and the angle at which they release the ball effects the ball's spin, so it will take some time to master the ball and knock down the pins.
- Boxing (1-2 players) - Using the Nunchuk controller as one glove and the Wii Remote as the other, players dodge, weave and punch their opponents. Players hold their hands high to to gaurd their faces or low to block their torsos. They punch high to hit their opponents' faces, or punch low to get under their body gaurd for a body blow. Swing boths arms right or left to sidestep oncoming blows and move into position for a devestating knockout.
Wii Remote required for each player. Nunchuk required for each player in boxing
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|