In a world where there is no more war, corporations stage fictional war 'shows' on a massive scale to make people truly feel at peace. In Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces, the player takes the role of a top ranked pilot transferred from another base and newly enlisted in the Rostock Corporation, an enterprise of war that has recently welcomed a batch of intriguing new pilots into their ace squadron. Not even the officers at the base are able to hide their confusion at these new recruits who appear to be mere children. One girl, Maumi Orishina, stands out from the rest. In the sky reflected in her eyes, the dogfight begins.
Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces is based on a Japanese novel series written by Hiroshi Mori and illustrated by Kenji Tsuruta. The novel was first published in June 2001. It was then adapted into an anime film, directed by Mamoru Oshii, and was released in theaters in Japan 2008. The movie won the Future Film Festival Digital Award during the 65th Venice International Film Festival
and numerous awards in other festivals.
- 3 main modes: Campaign, free modes and tutorials
- 17 missions developed by the Ace Combat Team
- More than 30 minutes animation movies never seen before included in the game
- Multiplayer mode: up to 2
- Control the plane with the nunchuck as a joystick
- Variety of planes and weapons
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|