The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Before The Mansion. Before The disaster. Evil Is Born.
Sent to investigate a series of grisly murders in Raccoon City, STARS Bravo Team scrambles into action. On the way to the scene, Bravo's helicopter crashes. Miraculously everyone survives, but nothing can prepare them for the evil nightmare growing around them... Face your fears to survive and unfold the truth. The door to safety is shut. There's no turning back...
Resident Evil Archives gives Wii gamers the opportunity to play classic Resident Evil® games they may have missed, but now at a great value price. Experience the birth of evil in the Resident Evil saga which has sold over 40 million copies worldwide, with Resident Evil® Zero.
- New Control Scheme - Classic game that is now playable with your Wii Remote
- "Partner Zapping" System - Instead of choosing a single character to play through the whole game, the player controls both the main characters, Rebecca Chambers and Billy Coen, simultaneously through the entire game calling on the player to make strategic choices
- Realistic Item Management - player can now drop items on the floor to make room for new ones, which they can later retrieve for future use. The locations of dropped items are displayed on the player's map
- Traditional Survival Horror - the last of the main titles to use the original Resident Evil gameplay system prior to Resident Evil® 4
- Engaging Storyline - Learn the backstory and internal tyranny of the Umbrella Corporation and discover the origins of the T-Virus in an epic storyline that tells the horrors leading up to the infamous mansion incident
Wii Remote & Nunchuk, Classic Controller or Gamecube Controller required
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|