Two of the most popular characters in the series make their return, heroes of the beloved Resident Evil® 2, Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield. As unconventional heroes they start as ordinary individuals thrown into terrorizing situations where their own fear is their worst enemy. Featuring a new storyline that fills in missing pieces of the "Chronicles" series, Resident Evil®: The Darkside Chronicles leads players into a horrific world where lines between good and evil blur.
The game's on-rail, arcade shooter gameplay first featured in Resident Evil®:The Umbrella Chronicles, has been radically upgraded. With the focus on creating more terrifying experiences than ever before, the camera now mimics the first person point of view, providing a more cinematic and immersive experience. Combined with an eerie soundtrack and a new graphics engine utilizing state-of-the-art technology, Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles delivers the most fun and accessible horror game on the Nintendo Wii yet.
- Two-Player Co-op Shooting - Invite friends and family to experience the horror alongside you in 2-player co-op mode.
- Revisit Classic RE Levels - Experience environments and areas from classic Resident Evil titles such as Raccoon City from Resident Evil 2 and the hidden Umbrella laboratory from Resident Evil: Code Veronica, as well as scenarios that will be all new to Darkside Chronicles
- Fan Favorite Characters Return - Play as Leon S. Kennedy, protagonist of Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 4, his partner Claire Redfield, who appeared in Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica
- New Camera System - Camera now mimics the frenzied viewpoint of the player, allowing for a more cinematic and immersive horror experience
- Customizable Weapons - Players can collect gold to upgrade and customize their weapons for each battle scenario
- Dynamic Difficulty - In addition to the initial settings of Easy, Normal and Hard, the game's difficulty level will adjust automatically based on the player's skill level so that both old and new fans can have a fun and challenging experience
- Collectibles Galore - For true Resident Evil devotees, archive items such as characters, enemies, old documents and movies can be found throughout the game
Wii Remote required for each player. Nunchuk, Zapper and most gun attachments also supported
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|