The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Survive The Origin Of Horror
Now on Nintendo Wii, experience the terror that started it all. Investigate an ominous mansion at the core of a horrific disaster and uncover the secrets behind radical genetic research that's unleashing a swarm of undead that must be contained. The ultimate test will be to make it out alive!
You take control of STARS Alpha team members Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine (both recently seen in the smash hit, Resident Evil 5). Your mission is to investigate the ominous mansion at the core of the horrific disaster and uncover the secrets behind a radical, genetic research facility. With unspeakable horrors lurking around every corner, the ultimate test will be to make it out alive! Relive the thrills and terror that defined the genre of Survival Horror and launched a franchise that has sold over 40 million games worldwide.
- The Original, Reborn - This is a Wii version of the classic Resident Evil remake, originally released on GameCube in 2002 which featured new rooms, areas, items and creatures that were not included in the PlayStation original released in 1996
- Survival of the Fittest - Battle against putrid zombies, infected dogs and horrific gigantic bosses as you struggle to survive
- Defense Weapons - Defensive weapons protect characters when being attacked
- Your Favorite Resident Evil Characters on the Wii - Play as Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine, who each uncover two completely different paths as they explore deep within the horrific mansion
- In-depth Puzzles - Solve dangerous, intricate puzzles and uncover terrifying secrets
- More than 10 Different Game Endings - Unique endings dependent upon play decisions and successes
Wii Remote & Nunchuk, Classic Controller or Gamecube Controller required
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question