- Home /
- Ready 2 Rumble Revolution /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
The famed boxing franchise Ready 2 Rumble returns in 2009 when Atari launches Ready 2 Rumble: Revolution. Whilst maintaining all the humorous caricatures and fun boxing action that made the original Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round1 and Round2 (Midway) such knock-out best-sellers, the new digitally sophisticated and visually stunning motion-controlled Ready 2 Rumble: Revolution for Wii brings a new level of style and attitude to the boxing ring and continues the franchise with a host of hard-hitting enhancements.
- Intuitive gameplay - Using the Nunchuk controller as one glove and the Remote controller as the other, players dodge, weave and punch their opponents. The controller's speaker and rumble device provide sensory feedback
- 20 Wildly Caricatured Boxers - A new roster of caricatured boxers presents parodies of celebrities from the world of sports, music and movies. Highlights include the caricature of Michael Buffer, "The Voice of Champions", and his famous "Let's Get Ready to Rumble" trademark call. Each character is brought to life through hilarious over-the-top moves, improved facial animations and damage textures
- Special Moves - Tons of outrageous special moves, combos and extreme knockdowns enhance the fighting experience while 'Rumble'-Combos enable players to pull off moves from Kung Fu, Wrestling and other martial arts
- Championship Mode - This all new championship mode allows players to create their own boxer and nurture his skills through mini-games developing him as a fighter
- Single-Player AI - R2R Revolution can be played multi-player or single-player. In single player mode, AI allows for more strategy-oriented fighting experience and adds to replay value
Wii Remote & nunchuk required for each player
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||Aki Corporation/ 1tacle/ Stereo Mode|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question