- Home /
- PokéPark Pikachu's Adventure /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Far Away, There Exists A PokéPark Surrounded By The Beauties Of Nature.
A long time ago, many humans lived in the PokéPark and they built things like buildings and mines in order to live. Now, however, there are no signs of humans currently living in the PokéPark.
With no humans living there, the PokéPark became a playground for Pokémon. They used natural locations like the woods, beaches, and caves to play, as well as human made items like the Mine Cart and the Haunted House.
The areas where Pokémon play competitive games are called Attractions. Many Pokémon came to play the Attractions, and the PokéPark became a very lively place.
The PokéPark is divided into several Zones, based on the type of terrain. The Zone Keepers represent the Pokémon in each Zone. They manage the Attractions and watch over the other Pokémon
- Pokémon Adventure game on Wii with fantastic 3D Graphics.
- Play as Pikachu then team up and befriend up to 193 other types Pokémon.
- In order to become friends with other Pokémon, the player (controlling Pikachu) must compete against that Pokémon in different Skill Games.
- Huge variety and replay value throughout the huge Pokémon Park adventure.
Wii Remote required
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
Buy PRE-OWNED $24.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $48.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $22.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $12.00