Manufacturer's DescriptionThe multiple award-winning action adventure O-kami is now available on the Wii! Use the Wii Remote as a paintbrush to solve puzzles, create pathways, chop down trees or turn night into day. O-kami comes alive through beautiful scenic 3D levels that have the appearance and texture of paper scrolls brushed with watercolor-like calligraphy art. Playing as Amaterasu, the sun goddess who takes on the form of a wolf, your goal is to bring life back to the world.
Redesigned to take advantage of this unique platform, the Wii version sports widescreen graphics and motion controls. Players uses the Wii Remote as the 'celestial brush' in an effort to seal ancient evils once again.
* Innovative gameplay and control scheme optimized for the Wii - Defeating monsters requires both motion-controlled physical attacks, but also use of the Wii Remote as Amaterasu's 'Celestial Brush' to paint the desired powers for decimating enemies and solving puzzles
* Create and destroy at will - Play as a god to re-establish order and beauty to a world laid barren by evil
* Intense action-packed battles - Rooted in Japanese folklore, fight against a diverse line-up of demons and monsters
* Utilize various gameplay styles - In addition to the Celestial Brush, Amaterasu can wield three types of offensive weaponry, each with their own unique abilities and effects
* Intriguing main character - Assume the role of the sun god, Amaterasu, who descends upon the earth in the form of a wolf. The Japanese translation of the word wolf is Okami
* Original visuals and revolutionary design - Vibrant and inspiring graphics, reminiscent of traditional Japanese art created on paper scrolls, produce a large variety of stages with a watercolor- esque appearance.
* Interact with a unique and dynamic cast of characters
Requires Wii Remote and Nunchuk
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|
|Developer||Ready at Dawn Studios/ Clover Studios|