Tear up the dirt with your favourite Dirt Bikes with Nitro Rockets attached to them in Nitro Bike for Wii. Developed by Left Field (developers of the Nintendo 64 classic Excitebike 64), players will be propelled at full speed around high intensity race tracks. Launch off jumps at full speed, perform death defying stunts and defeat your opponents in high fueled races. Take on the world in 6 player online races via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
- Game modes:
- 3 single player modes
- In single player mode, you can choose between exhibition single race, exhibition series or time trial. The number of opponents (up to 9) and the level of difficulty (from 1 to 10) can be adjusted.
- 9 career series - When the player completes more than a designated percentage of a given series, the next series is unlocked and the user can decide to continue on to the next series, or finish all of the career events in the previous level with 100% completion.Each series will have a set of career events as well as a race series cup. When the player finishes a career event, they are awarded a gold, silver, or bronze medal. Medals awarded in each event will count toward the completion percentage of the overall series.
- 6 career events
- Single Race: race against 9 drones.
- Fast Lap: time attack.
- Hoop Havoc (Time Extend mode): this race type gives you an initial amount of time on the clock. When the start gate drops, the time starts counting down. Each hoop you successfully go through adds time to the clock.
- Trick Attack: the player has to complete the tricks displayed on the screen.
- Elimination: be among the 4 first crossing the finish line to not be eliminated.
- Race series Cup: this goes just like the series races are right now. Cups are awarded instead of medals, and the cup you earn is adorned in the Series Awards screen, as well as on the series selection screen.
- Split screen mode
- 2-4 Players can play on a single system. Once in the Multiplayer menu, users choose bikes, characters, level and number of laps. When everything is selected, players are whisked to their level of choice. When playing a Multiplayer game, HUD elements are rearranged for better readability.
- Up to 6 players simultaneously
- Challenging opponents online will be the ultimate test of proficiency
- Dominate the scoreboards for every level and competition imaginable
- Mini-game: bowling - The mini-game bowling supports four players action with complete bowling rules.
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|
|Developer||Left Field Productions inc|