- Home /
- Need for Speed: Nitro /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Fight To The Finish
Customize your car, take corners at 200 mph, and own your opponents. Need for Speed NITRO delivers the fun and exhilaration of high-speed racing with deep and challenging gameplay, where racing skills are not the only way to victory.
Master advanced techniques such as building up boost by taking risks on the road, then use it at the right moment to take the lead. But don’t forget about the cops, who will do everything they can to disrupt the race. And for the ultimate bragging rights, impose your graphical style on the world when you lead.
However you choose to race, never count on victory until you’ve crossed the finish line.
- Own the World - When you're in first place, the walls of the city become covered with your graphic style. Now everyone knows that you're the one leading the pack.
- Pick Your Ride - The style and spirit of the game are rooted in car culture, with 30 classic and modern licensed cars including muscles, exotics, tuners, and more.
- Battle to the Finish Line - Increase other racers' heat levels to sick the cops on them, manage car damage to maintain maximum speed, and build up nitro with skilled driving to take the lead. The race is never over until you cross the finish line!
- Extreme Customization - Trick out your car's appearance using an incredibly deep yet intuitive customization system unlike anything seen on the Wii. Never before in a Need for Speed game have you had this much control over the look of your ride.
- Coop World Tour Campaign - Take part in illegal street races across five cities to unlock new cars, parts, tracks, and challenges. Up to three players can also join you to play cooperatively. Plus, race on 15 tracks featuring traffic, jumps, canyons, and events.
- Nitro-Charged Multiplayer - Up to four players can take part in intense races across seven race modes: Race, Team Race, Eliminator, Drag Race, Speed Cameras Challenge, Drift Challenge, and Time Attack Challenge
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Franchise||Need for Speed|