Boooooooom-shaka-laka Is Back!
EA Sports is bringing back the classic, most beloved arcade basketball game ever-NBA JAM-exclusively for the Nintendo Wii in 2010. Originally made by Midway back in 1993 for video arcades, NBA JAM was a humongous hit, with exciting, over-the-top, cartoony 2-on-2 basketball action that defied both traditional basketball rules as well as the laws of gravity and physics. It was the basketball game for people who didn't like-or even know how to play-basketball. And it even let you play as Bill Clinton-if you knew how to unlock the character.
Now EA Sports is reinventing the game for the 21st century with all-new graphics and physics, as well as new game modes and features. No word yet on whether Clinton is coming back, or the Mortal Kombat characters, or whether the new game will still cheat to ensure that the Pistons always beat the Bulls. One nice update that we can confirm: You won't have to keep feeding quarters into your Wii to keep playing! Hooray for the modern world! Slam-a-jamma!
- An Enhanced Original - EA SPORTS is bringing NBA JAM to a 2010 audience with everything that fans remember about the original (revolutionary visuals, over-the top gameplay and numerous unlocks and cheat codes) PLUS a full menu of all-new game modes. The winner of 8 ""Best Sports Game of E3â€ award, including the Game Critics Award, NBA JAM is a high-octane video game that is fun for everyone! EA SPORTS version of NBA JAM for Wii has the off-the-charts fun factor of the original with updated gameplay that looks and feels better than ever.
- All-New Remix Tour! Play NBA JAM like never before on your Wii in the brand new Remix Tour that features exciting new game modes (21, Elimination, Domination, Backboard Smash), power ups, 1 on 1 Boss Battles against NBA legends and more!
- Unlockables Galore! Players of NBA JAM can earn and unlock more than 100 cheat codes, secret characters and legendary NBA players. Secret characters were a big part of the original and EA SPORTS is committed to keeping the spirit of past unlocks alive (wink, wink).
- Many Ways to Play The Game! There are now three ways you can enjoy NBA JAM on your Wii. Play Solo, Versus (against another player) or Co-op (with another player against the AI) modes using their choice of Motion or Classic Controls on the Wii. No matter how you like to play the game, you will have tons of fun playing NBA JAM.
- A True "Pick Up & Play Experience! The gestures on the Wii are very simple for those new to sports games yet also have enough depth to satisfy passionate gamers who seek challenge around every corner.
Wii remote Required for each player. Also supports Nunchuk, Classic Controller & Classic controller Pro
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|