Develop Your Vocabulary While Challenging Your Friends & Family!
Do you ever feel "at a loss for words"? My Word Coach offers a fun and challenging way to improve verbal skills through a series of engaging activities and exercises! The game was developed in collaboration with linguists, helps players improve their verbal communication and vocabulary in a fun way.
- Play with words and letters with 6 Core Training Exercises:
- Missing letter - Words are missing letters: find back the good one to succeed. In other levels, find which letter is incorrect & change it by the proper one.
- Split decision - Choose between several propositions the good definition for a word.
- Pasta letter - In this speed challenge, spell out words from letters sinking in a soup. In easy level, letters are displayed in the right order before being mixed in the soup. In harder level, only the definition will be displayed & you will have to figure out what is the word to spell.
- Block letter - In this Tetris like, spell any of the listed word with the block. When a word is correctly completed, it blocks are removed.
- Word shuffle - Fill in the spot the definitions corresponding to the correct word. Lastly, you will have to find back the word corresponding to the given definition between lots of different words.
- Safecracker - A word is the code of the safe. From the definition, write it as fast as possible & defeat your opponent.
- 3 difficulty levels
- Over 16,500 words and definitions using the Official Cambridge Dictionary
- Developed in collaboration with Tom Cobb-Mac Gill & Quebec University - Linguist
- 4 different personal coaches to choose from
- Save the data of 3 people so the whole family can play.
Wii Remote required for each player
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|