- Home /
- Mario Kart with Steering Wheel attachment /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Mario Kart Wii brings the iconic Mario Kart franchise onto Wii for the very first time. With a host of features including the Wii Wheel, classic and new race tracks, never-before seen Mario Kart characters, new vehicles, Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, and even a new Wii channel - the Mario Kart Channel - Mario Kart Wii is a must have for every Wii owner.
For the first time ever players will have the option of racing with karts or a brand new mode of transport – Bikes. Using bikes as your chosen method will offer up some interesting and different gameplay possibilities such as carrying out a "wheelie", which in turn will give you a small boost that could be crucial and make that all important difference at the finishing line.
- Wii Wheel - Transform your Wii Remote in to a steering wheel that feels natural in anyone's hands.
- Worldwide Racing - Play with up to three friends locally or challenge up to 11 friends via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection in the biggest Mario Kart race yet! All tracks and modes of play are available for online races.
- Mario Kart Channel - Visit the Mario Kart Channel on your Wii Menu to check regional and worldwide stats, friend rankings, download ghost data, participate in worldwide Time Trial events, and more!
- New Wheels and Courses - cruise brand-new tracks and arenas, or enjoy a blast from the past going fender-to-fender on one of the classics. Tired of riding on four wheels? Bust out one of the all-new motorbikes for special tricks and techniques.
Wii Remote or Gamecube controller required for each player. Wheel shell, Nunchuk or Classic Controller optional (but recommended)
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.4000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question