What Fun Looks Like
Madden NFL 10 epitomizes what fun looks like on the Wii, delivering the most social and dynamic experience from the franchise to date. This year, Madden NFL 10 arrives on the Wii with breath-taking visuals that will captivate both seasoned veterans and new comers to the franchise. Completely redesigned and built from the ground up, Madden NFL 10 introduces a unique art style that will define the look of sports games on the Wii. All-new player models embody characteristics of your favorite athletes, plus new larger-than-life stadiums showcase details found at each of the 32 NFL fields.
- Intuitive Fun Controls - Pick up the Wii remote, throw a game-winning touchdown pass and experience intuitive football action with Madden NFL 10!
- Skill Level Play Calling - With three play call settings including All Play, Intermediate and Advanced, players of all ages and experience levels can enjoy Madden NFL 10.
- Call Your Shots - Last year's favorite feature is now on defense! Select a player and quickly change their defensive assignment by pointing to a different area of the field.
- Huddle Up - In this co-op mode, a less experienced player has an opportunity to impact individual plays in a big way. Help your teammate by using the pointer to throw an extra block or trip up a receiver.
- Road to the Super Bowl - Play with your friends as a team in the Road to the Super Bowl. Players can jump in and out throughout the season as you work together to become the national champs.
- Spotlight Moments - Experience the drama of game-changing plays with Spotlight Moments. During critical situations, cameras move in tight and gameplay slows down to allow you to influence the biggest plays of the game.
- Madden Showdown - Madden Showdown is a 1-4 player tournament. Enjoy classic 11-on-11 football or experience the thrill of playing 5-on-5 in this quick, customizable competition, as you and your friends go head-to-head in an effort to become the next Showdown Champion.
- There are three major feature components to Madden Showdown:
- Game Changers: The rules of NFL football have remained largely the same for many years with little to no deviation. Game Changers allows you to change all of that with a click of the Wiimote. Users can mix and match between eight different options, each placing a unique spin on the game.
- Prediction System: Winning on the field isn't everything. The prediction system gives you a chance to predict the outcome of three different categories per game. To top it off, you have the option to risk your points in order to get ahead. If you win, it will positively affect your ranking in the tournament. If you lose, your poor decision-making could cost you the lead or dig you into a deeper hole.
- Spotlight Moments: Experience the drama of game-changing plays with Spotlight Moments. During critical situations, cameras move in tight and gameplay slows down to allow you to influence the biggest plays of the game. During these moments, micro-games are created that allow players of all skill levels to experience and influence the game's most crucial moments.
- All-New Genre-Defining Visual Style - Completely redesigned, Madden NFL 10 brings striking visuals to the Wii with all-new player models, larger-than-life stadiums, new animations and a stylized broadcast presentation.
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|