Got a steady hand and nerves of steel? Then you're ready to take on Kororinpa! In Hudson Soft's puzzle/action game, made especially for Wii, you must guide a ball carefully through a 3D maze floating high in the sky, collecting jewels in order to unlock the exit at the end...
Simply by tilting the motion-sensitive Wii Remote you have complete control over the angle of the playing surface; tilting and turning it to roll the ball around obstacles, along perilous ledges, through tunnels and across bridges towards the goal.
- Tilt the Wii Remote to tilt the maze and roll your ball to the goal
- Unlock new balls and use their special properties to negotiate the mazes
- Includes a wide variety of themed courses including forests, a city and a land made of candy
- Each course is littered with obstacles including magnets and slippery water
- Challenge a friend in two-player split-screen race mode, to see who can finish a maze first
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|