The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Based on the classic Japanese horror movie, JU-ON: The Grudge is a ‘haunted house simulator’ - or 'fright sim'!
With a story revolving around the unfortunate Yamada family, JU-ON: The Grudge features a new unique gameplay mechanic that measures your movements during play: the more you flinch and jump, the worse your score. Using the Wii Remote as a flashlight, JU-ON: The Grudge has players move forward with the touch of a button and explore haunted areas such as an abandoned warehouse, a dimly lit hospital and a mannequin factory.
The player can progress through the game with bad scores, but it is those with a steady hand and nerves of steel who will win the day.
Takashi Shimizu, creator of the original movie, is heavily involved in the development of the game.
Experience genuine terror from one of Japan's fright masters, Takeshi Shimizu, in the first ever videogame offering of JU-ON: The Grudge. Using the Wii Remote as a flashlight, players explore haunted areas such as an abandoned warehouse, a dimly lit hospital and a mannequin factory, all whilst trying to remain in control of their nerves. Scare your friends and family in this 'fright sim' that will have you jumping and laughing, all at the same time!
- Use your Wii Remote as a flashlight, with ease of use movement and terrifyingly lit environments
- Keep control of your nerves - the more you flinch and jump the worse your performance affects your score
- Wii Remote is not just a flashlight - depending on the game flow, controller changes to various devices
- Are you a big sissy? - after finishing each stage the game will judge how scared you were based on how you played
- >Experience real sounds - the sound effect is a key element of the game and many were actually recorded at existing ruining facilities and buildings to bring realism
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Publisher||Rising Star Games|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question