Manufacturer's DescriptionEA Sports Grand Slam Tennis delivers the deepest and richest tennis experience ever developed for the Wii with authentic tennis motions on the most famous courts in the world. Professional tennis is all about the Grand Slams and EA's new tennis franchise is no different. It is the only videogame where users can play at Wimbledon. In fact, it is home to all four Grand Slams; from the Australian Open to Roland Garros to the hallowed grounds of Wimbledon to the lively US Open.
* Wii MotionPlus - One of the first video games compatible with Wii MotionPlus, taking the authentic one-to-one motion to a new level. Spin your racket and control your in-game player with exact precision.
* Total Racket Control - Swing the racket like a Grand Slam champion by performing real life tennis strokes as your actions are seen virtually
* Pick Up and Play - If you can swing a racket, you can start playing at any Grand Slam venue as your own created player or as one of the many licensed current stars and legends.
* Grand Slam Career - For added depth and complexity, take your created player on the journey to win the four Grand Slams. Only a select group of pros have completed the elusive Grand Slam and now for the first time, gamers can take up the same challenge.
* Venues - As the only video game licensed to feature Wimbledon, users can play all four Grand Slams. Authentic stadiums and venues are recognizable as the real grounds.
* Shot Types - Highly responsive system detects a variety of shots.
* Challenges - In your quest to win each Grand Slam, conquer the various challenges to accumulate more skills for your created player.
* Online - Connect with other players online for new opponents and challenges.
* Player Styles - Licensed pros play true to their actual playing styles, including all-court, defensive baseliner, offensive baseliner, and serve and volley.
Requires Wii Remote for each player. Optionally supports Nunchuk and Wii MotionPlus (recommended)
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|