Godzilla: Unleashed is a fighting game on a giant scale. The game stars the legendary Godzilla and a slew of the most renowned monsters of all-time. Gamers are challenged to ultimately save the planet from mayhem and destruction. Set in urban arenas, Godzilla: Unleashed's interactive 3D cityscapes, big destructible buildings, soaring skyscrapers and towering alien formations provide the backdrop to epic worldwide destruction.
Players will claw, kick, stomp, throw and blast their way through the streets of major world cities in order to claim the ultimate, beastly title: King of the Monsters. In addition to a fully reinvented combat system, Godzilla: Unleashed will feature an innovative non-linear storyline which will allow players to influence how the story unfolds through their choices within battles.
- Multiplayer modes supporting up to four players
- A completely redesigned massively destructive 3D fighting system
- Innovative and re-playable non-linear storyline
- 23 playable monsters including classic and new Toho (original creators of Godzilla) approved monsters
- A minimum of eight intensely destructible environments featuring partial building pieces and updated physics
- Inventive fighting mechanics including power-up upgrades, breath weapons, hand-to-hand combat, grappling moves, and more.
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|