The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Wii Fit is a unique and innovative way to help you and your family stay fit in the comfort of your home, through simple daily exercises. More than a gaming experience, Wii Fit is a health and lifestyle product with more than 40 exercises, across four categories: balance games, yoga, muscle workouts and aerobic exercises. Whether you're doing a yoga pose or snowboarding down a slalom course, there's an activity for everyone. Control on-screen action with your movements on the balance board as you work your way through a variety of challenges aimed at getting you off the couch and into the action. Check your Body Mass Index (BMI), see your Wii Fit Age and keep tabs on your daily progress towards a more fit you.
- Control on-screen action with your movements on the balance board as you work your way through a variety of challenges aimed at getting you off the couch and into the action. Check your Body Mass Index (BMI), see your Wii Fit Age and keep tabs on your daily progress towards a more fit you.
- Get fit with more than 40 activities and exercises, including strength training, aerobics, yoga and balance games. Whether you're doing a yoga pose or snowboarding down a slalom course, there's an activity for everyone.
- Challenge your family and friends to get in shape! Create your own personal profile and set goals, test your balance, track your progress with daily workouts and unlock new exercises and activities.
- Create a Profile - Before you jump into doing exercises and activities, you'll start by creating your own profile. Choose a Mii, enter your height and age information, and do a few quick tests:
- BMI Check - BMI, or Body Mass Index, is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that is the standard used by agencies such as the World Health Organization and the National Institute of Health. To check your BMI, you'll enter your height then stand on the Wii Balance Board and let it read your weight.
- Wii Fit Age - After you've checked your BMI, you'll do a basic balance test and find out your current Wii Fit Age. This basic balance test measures how well you can control your left and right balance. Based on the results, you'll be assigned a Wii Fit Age.
- Keep tabs on your daily progress with easy-to-understand graphs and charts. Using your personal profile, you can set goals, view a graph of your BMI results over time, see how many Fit Credits you've earned, check your Wii Fit Age and even enter exercise time you've done outside of Wii Fit. It's all about coming back and exercising a little every day, and the personal profile makes tracking your daily progress simple and easy.
- You can quickly check your Wii Fit Age and BMI without even putting the game in the console by going directly to the Wii Fit Channel.
- Up to eight family members can create their own profiles in Wii Fit. On the profile-selection screen, everyone in the family can see each other's recent BMI progress and Fit Credit total. This will allow families to have a friendly competition to exercise and get fit.
Requires Wii Fit Board (Not Included)
|EAN||Does not apply|
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||P/O Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
|Genre||Fitness & Health|
Buy PRE-OWNED $2.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $13.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $6.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $26.00
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question