The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Fire Emblem: Radiant of Dawn sees the return of the fantasy based turn based strategy game. Command the Dawn Brigade as you shape and lead your army into war.
Three years have passed since the great war that ended in the death of Mad King Ashnard. His country of Daein suffers under the rule of the war's victors. Now, a small band of freedom fighters struggle to end the long, dark night of Daein's oppression. Micaiah, Sothe and a host of others - the infamous "Dawn Brigade" - rally under the banner of Daein's long-lost prince to bring a new day to this ravaged land.
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn is a turn-based strategy game with a fantasy setting. Players alternate turns with the computer opponent, moving pieces (units) and attacking enemy units on the battlefield. There are dozens of units and different weapons and magic spells, each with its own strategic benefits: armored knights wield swords, fast-moving mounted cavaliers can use swords and lances, unarmed monks use healing staves, and so on. As units grow closer together in the story, players can initiate support conversations to enhance their effectiveness together.
In addition to the traditional game play seen in previous Fire Emblem games, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn introduces new strategic elements. For example, the magic system from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance now includes elemental magic that follows the "trinity of magic" from earlier Fire Emblem games. Players familiar with the series remember that healing units and untransformed laguz were unable to counterattack when struck by foes. Now, these units have a special move that can be used only when attacked. These units can defend themselves, even if they cannot initiate an attack.
New skills customise units with special abilities that allow them to attack multiple times, move through foes (who typically block the path) and much more. Skills can be assigned to any unit, but because each unit can have a limited number, players will need to be careful in how they assign them. Additionally, the game now includes a terrain-height system that allows characters to move from low ground to high (on certain levels). High ground features special advantages against foes below.
- Command the Dawn Brigade and learn the story of their struggle. Then, gain a new perspective by joining Ike and the Greil Mercenaries as they watch Daein's battles spread throughout all of Tellius.
- Players can shape their armies to suit their strategy by choosing from dozens of unique characters. Should they use close-range attacks, like the brash Edward's sword, or attack from afar using Leonardo's bow or Ilyana's lightning magic?
- Players can build support relationships between their characters - as their relationships grow, so do their strengths as they fight together on the battlefield. Players should guide their armies wisely, because if a character falls on the battlefield, he or she is lost forever.
- Features 16:9 widescreen support.
- "Battle Save" function allows novice players to create a permanent save mid-battle.
- Numerous controller options, from using the Wii Remote on its own (vertically or horizontally) to using a Classic Controller or even a Nintendo GameCube controller (for fans who were familiar with the controls from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance).
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question