FIFA 11 reinvents player authenticity - on and off the ball - for every player and at every position on the pitch with Personality+, an all-new feature that sees individual abilities reflected in game, enabling clear differentiation for every player.
With Personality+ a footballer's abilities on the pitch is mirrored authentically in game, creating individual personalities. Players will be distinguished from one another through a sophisticated database that evaluates and grades each player's skill-set over 36 attributes and 57 traits, compiled by 1700 scouts around the world. Real Madrid's Kaka will deliver crisp, creative passes, Barcelon's Andres Iniesta will utilize tighter turns and close control to dribble through defenses, Manchester United's Wayne Rooney will hold off defenders and strike shots from distance with pace, and top-flight defenders like Giorgio Chiellini of Juventus will anticipate, predict and react to offensive players to win back possession.
Goalkeepers have also been injected with Personality+. The real-life personality of the keeper, whether acrobatic or traditional, will dictate his style in game. Dive attributes will determine the keepers with the ability to reach for further shots while reflex attributes determine reaction times, so a keeper like Petr Cech of Chelsea FC will show be able to showcase world-class skills.
Building on the FIFA 10 gameplay that won 50 sports game of the year awards, FIFA 11 introduces new Pro Passing where pass accuracy is determined by a gamer's ability on the contro pad, and player skill, situation and urgency on the pitch, yielding a deeply rewarding passing system. Plus, a series of new customization tools will enable fans to transform FIFA 11 in new and personally meaningful ways. Assign customized chants for every team and league and play music tracks from your existing library from within the game.
- 2v2 Online Play for Wii - Play with a friend against two other gamers online. Play together to reach the top of the International Leader board.
- Exotic Locations for Wii - Exotic LocationsChallenge your rivals in the hottest locales around the world, everywhere from Brazil to London to the streets of France. The stage is set for victory with a soundtrack that brings the culture of the area to life. Plus, for the first time on Wii, test your game in an indoor setting.
- Wall Play on Wii - Use the environment to your advantage. Run up walls to skip past defenders or bank passes to open teammates. Use your angles to deflect shots off the wall and past the keeper for the match-winning goal.
- New Wii Shooting Mechanic - The new button-based shooting mechanic puts control back in the users' hands. New shot types and animations create new ways to score each game. Blast, finesse, chip or tip it by the keeper for the goal that lifts your team to glory!
- Hit the Pitch on Wii - Play a traditional 11 versus 11 soccer match, choosing from over 500 licensed teams from over 30 leagues, and featuring licensed kits and authentic stadiums.
- Hit the Streets on Wii - Decked out in street wear, compete in 5 versus 5 street matches. Customize the game to suit your style of play. Choose from different match types - first to score, Tug of War or timed - and from a variety of different goalnets to test your skills, including elevated nets for lofted touch shots, wall goals for continuous action and mini nets to test accuracy taking your street experience to a different level.
- In-game Street Power-ups FOR Wii - Build up momentum in your power meter and then activate game boosters at key moments in the game. Choose from power blasts, shockwaves, shoulder barges, big versus little and more. Or turn them off to play a more authentic street style
Wii Remote required for each player. Also supports Nunchuck and Classic Controller.
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|