- Home /
- 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Everyone Can Play In The 2010 FIFA World Cup
EA SPORTS celebrates the single largest sporting event on the planet with the only official and exclusively licensed videogame for the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa.
Experience all the emotion and passion of the world's fiercest national rivalries as you live the dream of competing against fans from around the world for the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Take on the challenge of leading your home nation from qualification right through to a virtual re-creation of the FIFA World Cup Final and feel what it is like to score the goal that lifts a nation.
For the first time ever, play out the 2010 FIFA World Cup in a full and authentic online tournament mode. Carry the hopes and dreams of your favourite nation into battle against fans from rival countries. Compete under the same conditions your real-world heroes will face in South Africa, from the group stage through the knockout rounds to the chance to be crowned 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa champion. For fans of nations that failed to qualify for South Africa this is the chance to replay and re-write history. Plus, earn individual and team points to prove your nation is the best in Battle of the Nations.
Spectacularly presented in true-to-life detail, 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa features all 199 national teams that took part in qualification, all 10 officially licensed stadiums to be used in South Africa and stadiums from each qualifying region. Everything fans love about the World Cup comes to life in stunning detail, including confetti cannons, streamers, & fireworks-just like the official tournament. Plus, supporters who follow their heroes to South Africa will be in the stands waving their country's flag, holding giant banners and cheering in their native language.
2010 FIFA World Cup features a more sophisticated, faster-paced and responsive version of the market-leading EA SPORTS football engine that drives the award-winning FIFA 11-the highest rated sports game on this console generation. Gameplay innovations capture the journey from qualification to the final tournament with home and away strategies for every nation, situational tactics in-game, and altitude affects that fatigue players faster and even impact the flight of the ball.
- Win the 2010 FIFA World Cup - Compete as one of 199 teams in a virtual reproduction of the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Represent your favourite country and play in any of the 10 official stadiums that come to life with the pageantry and festivity of the official tournament.
- Play the Official Tournament with Friends - You and up to 31 friends can re-create the official tournament. Choose a country and advance through the tournament by taking on and defeating your friends one at a time to write your own history.
- Spectacular Presentation - 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa comes to life in spectacular fashion with a South African art style designed for Wii that captures the emotion and pageantry of the official tournament, including all 10 official licensed stadia. Experience confetti cannons, streamers, flags and fireworks as if you were in South Africa.
- Global Elimination Tournament - Compete in Global Elimination, a multiplayer, knockout-style tournament against up to three friends. Draft and strategically select countries to play as, create alliances and gang-up on rivals until only one player is declared the winner.
- Build Zakumi's Dream Team -Take on all 32 countries who have qualified for the World Cup in head-to-head matches with challenges. Begin with random players and then steal your opponents' players after each victory. Win a challenge and pick a player until you have conquered the world. Take your Dream Team to a friend's house on your Wii Remote.
- Strike It System- Non-stop football action pits you against friends in head-to-head challenges utilizing the Strike It System. Shake the Wii-mote perfectly in order to either score or defend free-kicks, penalties, and corners, creating frantic action on the pitch.
- User-controlled Celebrations -Score a goal and then use the +Control Pad to pull off celebrations and admire your performance via a new close-in camera that really delivers the emotion of each goal scored.
- Earn Awards - For the first time on Wii, earn awards by scoring goals or completing tasks.
- Pick-up-and-Play Controls - New, accessible control scheme option enables even newcomers to videogames to compete for the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Choose to play the style that best suits your skills, from All-Play for novices to Pro Control for experienced players.
- Authentic Stadiums - Compete in all 10 official stadiums of 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa.
Requires Wii Remote for each player. Also Supports Nunchuk and Classic Controller
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Series||FIFA World Cup|
Buy PRE-OWNED $9.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $18.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $12.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $10.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $24.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $10.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $15.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $12.00
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question