- Home /
- F1 2009 /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
The Official Formula One Game Brings You Every Star, Every Car & Every Race From The Sensational 2009 Season!
F1 2009 delivers an authentic and accessible recreation of the 2009 Formula One season, including, for the first time in a Formula One title, the stunning Singapore night race. The first Formula One release on Wii, F1 2009 will offer a variety of race modes, including a full racing season and individual arcade-style challenges. Customizable driver aids will be offered to individual players, so both novice and expert drivers will be able to keep their car on track. In the game's multiplayer mode, driver aids will enable friends and families of different abilities to play together in wheel-to-wheel split screen co-operative and competitive multiplayer races.
F1 2009 marks Lewis Hamilton's debut in a videogame and will enable players to take to the wheel of his McLaren MP4-24 Formula One car and battle to retain his FIA Formula One World Championship crown. The 2009 FIA Formula One World Championship promises to be one of the most exciting and closely fought, thanks to new regulations on aerodynamics, slick tires and the introduction of the KERS boost system, which is designed to aid overtaking.
- The most detailed Wii racer ever created - Wii racing comes of age with F1 2009. A comprehensive recreation of the world's most spectacular motorsport, F1 2009 takes Wii racing games to a whole new level of immersion and authenticity
- Racing for the whole family of Formula One fans - F1 2009's 'Fair Race' game balancing allows players of all levels to compete together. Whether you're an experienced Formula One gamer or you don't know your Monza from your McLaren, F1 2009 caters for you in both single and multiplayer races
- Be Lewis Hamilton - F1 2009 is the first game to feature World Champion Lewis Hamilton, plus all the other driver of the 2009 FIA Formula One World Championship. Pick your favourite star and take on the world
- All the officially licensed cars for the 2009 FIA Formula One World Championship - Whichever Formula One team you follow they will be present, fully licensed and fully playable in F1 2009 from Ferrari and McLaren to the all new BRAWN GP team
- All the tracks for the 2009 FIA Formula One World Championship - Take to the tarmac on all 17 2009 season tracks, including Monaco, the Singapore night race and the all new 2009 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, all realised in meticulous detail
- Grand Prix Weekend - Get the full race weekend experience, including practice sessions, qualifying and race day or jump straight into a Quick Race. The choice is yours
- Split-screen co-operative and head-to-head multiplayer - Compete or work together through an entire Formula One season to decide who takes the chequered flag and becomes world champion
- Vehicle Damage - F1 2009's realistic damage model accurately simulates the dramatic effects of mid-race collisions
- KERS integration - New boost system fully useable in-game, plus aero-dynamic changes incorporated to make 2009 the most exciting Formula One season and game ever
- Full grid - Experience all the thrills of race day as you jostle for position at breakneck speeds against the full grid of 20 cars
- Pit stops - Full pit-stop integration allows you to alter your strategy mid-race to refuel and repair damage incurred
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.3000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question