The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
People around the world have experienced the revolution in interactive fitness with EA SPORTS Active Personal Trainer the highest rated and most effective Wii fitness product to date. This holiday season, EA SPORTS Active More Workouts now introduces a new way to burn calories, get fit and have fun in the comfort of home.
Providing new challenge and variety, More Workouts features over 35 new exercises to create unlimited combinations of customizable exercise routines that target the upper and lower body, as well as cardio.
New to the EA SPORTS Active franchise will be an emphasis on abdominal exercises, as well as a warm up/cool down feature. An all-new presentation will bring users to the tropics and will immerse them in warm weather activities like waterskiing and paddle surfing. The product will also feature the Six-Week Challenge, another step in the journey towards better health and fitness with new daily workouts that ramp up in intensity each week.
EA SPORTS Active More Workouts gives users the benefit of a personal trainer in a box and will help them to stay on track to reach their fitness goals.
- Benefit of a Personal Trainer in a Box - Similar to a personal trainer, the program provides clear instruction, feedback on technique and encouragement, while also providing calories burned in real time.
- Six-Week Challenge - This personalized full body challenge will give users a new customizable weekly schedule and a weekly check-in with the virtual trainer to track calorie, weight and workout goals.
- Full Body Circuit Workout Routines - The specially designed leg strap holds the NunchukTM and the Wii Remote is held in hand to track upper and lower body movements. A resistance band increases the intensity of exercises such as bicep curls.
- Warm up and Cool down - Eight all-new warm up and cool down exercises that stretch muscles before and after workouts to help prevent aches and injury.
- Abdominal Exercises - All-new detectable abdominal exercises help tone abs and strengthen the mid-section of the body.
- Personal Trainer to More Workouts - Profiles and results achieved in Personal Trainer can be transferred to More Workouts.
- Track Your Journey - To encourage overall wellness, there is a journal that allows user to set goals and track progress - accounting for activities both in and outside of software - while also providing all-new nutrition and fitness tips.
- Workout Your Way - For optimal personalization, circuits can be customized based on interests and fitness level and there is complete flexibility for the duration and intensity level.
- Nutrition Tips from Bob Greene - To keep you on track in every area of your life, More Workouts includes an 80-page Special Edition Bob Greene Best Life Nutrition Book with purchase.
Wii Remote & Nunchuck required for each player. Also supports Ballance Board
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Genre||Fitness & Health|
Buy PRE-OWNED $6.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $2.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $26.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $13.00
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question