Drive - San Francisco Wii is a prequel to the mythic Driver 1
Featuring Detective John Tanner, the game follows his early years on the force as he hits the streets as a gifted rookie and attempts to take down a crime syndicate controlling San Francisco's underworld.
The second Driver mission to hit Wii, this is a unique title in the franchise developed specifically for the system. It is based in San Francisco, but it contains a unique storyline specifically for this version of the game.
- The game is built as a classic crime tale told from 3 perspectives:
- Revenge! Tanner is undercover trying to find out who killed his partner
- Justice! Tobias Jones, Tanner's partner is on the street giving back-up and chasing leads
- Greed! Salomon Caine has a plan but no one knows what it is
- Embark on an eventful journey in San Francisco:
- Enjoy the 70's flavour, from the comic style cinematic movies and the bright colours of the 3D city of San Francisco.
- Take part in a thrilling story and play with 3 main characters offering a different style of mission.
- Discover the madness of an open city, with unlimited random chases thanks to a consistent felony system.
- Experience various challenges across the city
- 30 story missions (race, chase or escape enemies, etc...)
- 10 larger critical missions
- 30 optional side missions
- 58 unique awards linked to in-game activities
- Enjoy Hollywood style car chases:
- Be involved in intense chase sequences, inspired by famous Hollywood movies and rediscover the sensation of DRIVER: loose suspension, long drifts, sharp bends and high-speed pursuits in dense traffic.
- Drive over numerous licensed muscle cars, among which the famous muscle cars such as the Dodge Challenger.
- Takedown your opponents with fierce melee attacks and in-car shout-outs using a variety of weapons or leave them behind thanks to shunts and nitro boosts.
- Make the best of an XP system allowing you to choose upgrades.
- Lay down the law with your friends
- Enjoy the craziness of the story mode with a buddy thanks to a drop in/out co-op mode.
- Ram, tail and overtake your friends with addictive 5 multiplayer game modes in offline split-screen (up to 4 players).
- Experiment the Nintendo DS connectivity that you can use as a guide and even as a weapon.
|Product Type||Wii Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|